Traduire/ Translate

Friday, March 2, 2018

Baby Words - Paper Nest Dolls release

Good day,

I have a shaker card to share with you today as GD for Paper Nest Dolls new release
This cutie is called Baby Words


I love creating baby cards, this image is so perfect
I used Maja design Vintage Spring papers


Image is colored with Copics
Its hard to tell because of the acetate, but I added some shimmer 
to highlight the word baby with my wink of stellar pen
Bunny: T5, T3, T1, T00
Yellow: Y11, Y13, Y15
Green: G7, G9, G12, Y11
Brown: E47, E44, E43, E41


I added a string on rhinestones on the inside perimeter of
my shaker card as well as the outside, i don't like seeing the foam



For embellishments,  beautiful flowers, clear rhinestones
die cuts are Doohickey dies, baby booties is made from mold with paperclay

Entering my card
Deep Ocean Challenge - Cute and cuddly
Cute card Thursday - Anything goes
All sorts challenge - I spy something beginning with B - Bunny, Baby, Bottle, Booties, Bird
I am Roses - Anything goes

thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

3 comments:

brenda said...

What a beautiful baby card both the design and lovely fresh Spring colours. Perfect for our Allsorts 'I Spy' theme, many thanks for joining in. Noticed your lab in your photo, we have two yellows and a black.

B x

Rachel Parys said...

Absolutely darling! Love the soft yellows and greens!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

Alexandra♥ said...

A wonderful baby card! Love the color palette that you chose.
Thanks for joining the IAR Challenge.